The Menuhin Circle
Named after our founder, the Menuhin Circle brings together people who donate between £1,000 - £5,000 per year to our Annual Fund for a minimum of three years.
Multi-year commitments allow the School to plan with much greater certainty and contributions to our Annual Fund allow us to direct gifts to those areas of greatest need and seize opportunities as they arise.
· £5,000 could pay for specialist one-to-one tuition for one year
· £3,000 could pay for 62 “English as an additional language” sessions to help our international students make the most of their education
· £2,500 could cover the cost of hiring music scores for one year
· £1,000 could pay for 22 sessions of Alexander Technique to help pupils perform to their greatest potential
How you benefit
Menuhin Circle members receive invitations to exclusive opportunities to meet pupils, alumni, teachers and those who were close to Yehudi Menuhin, including:
Annual Menuhin Circle concert and reception in London
· Private performances by YMS pupils and alumni in and around London and Surrey
· An invitation to our annual event at Wigmore Hall, London
· Opportunity to join the School Orchestra on tour (subject to additional cost)
· Recognition as a Menuhin Circle supporter on our website and in our Annual Review
For assistance or further information please contact Marion Chow, Head of Individual Giving, on 01932 584 744 or