To download our latest Policies Document please click on the links below. Policies and details contained here include:
- The School's address and contact details, including those of the Head and Chairman of Governors
- A statement of the School's aims and ethos
- Admissions and Exclusions Policies
- Behaviour Management Policies
- Boarders Induction & Support
- Curriculum Policy, including Policies for Pupils with Special Educational Needs (including pupils with statements or EHC plans), English as an Additional Language and Personal, Social and Health Education
- Policy to prevent Bullying
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
- Health and Safety Policies
- Complaints Procedure
Please click here to view information for parents about our provision for remote education during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Acceptance and Refusal of Charitable Gifts Policy
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti-Bullying, Racial or Sexual Harassment Policy
- Alcohol Education Policy
- Admissions Policy
- Appeal Procedure
- Asbestos Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Boarders Induction and Support
- Catering Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Control of Infectious Diseases
- Curriculum Policy
- EAL Policy
- E-Safety Policy for Pupils
- Equal Opportunities (Pupils) Policy
- Guardianship Policy
- Important Policies for Parents
- Independent Listener Policy
- Outbreak Management plan
- Prevent Duty Policy
- PSHCE & RSE Policy DONR
- Recruitment Policy
- Pupils Insurance Scheme
- Risk Management Policy
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Statement of Boarding Principles
- Supervision of Pupils Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
Our Privacy Policies can be accessed here.
To view our COVID-19 Risk Assessment, please click here.
If any parent or prospective parent is unable to access these documents, please let the School Office know and we shall send you a copy by post.
Copies of recent inspection reports by ISI and Ofsted are available here
In addition, in accordance with ISI regulations, parents and prospective parents are also able to consult at the School Office or to request (at no charge) a copy of the following information:
- A summary of the School's academic performance in the previous academic year, including Key Stage 2, GCSE and A level results.
- A record of the number of any complaints which reached the formal stage (Stage 2) of the Complaints Procedure in the previous academic year.