To download our latest Policies Document please click on the links below. Policies and details contained here include:
- The School's address and contact details, including those of the Head and Chairman of Governors
- A statement of the School's aims and ethos
- Admissions and Exclusions Policies
- Behaviour Management Policies
- Curriculum Policy, including Policies for Pupils with Special Educational Needs (including pupils with statements or EHC plans), English as an Additional Language and Personal, Social and Health Education
- Policy to prevent Bullying
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
- Health and Safety Policies
- Complaints Procedure
- Acceptance and Refusal of Charitable Gifts Policy
- Appeal Procedure
- Asbestos Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Guardianship Policy
- Important Policies for Parents
- Recruitment Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Prevent Duty Policy
- Pupils Insurance Scheme
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
Our Privacy Policies can be accessed here.
To view our COVID-19 Risk Assessment, please click here.
If any parent or prospective parent is unable to access these documents, please let the School Office know and we shall send you a copy by post.
Copies of recent inspection reports by ISI and Ofsted are available here
In addition, in accordance with ISI regulations, parents and prospective parents are also able to consult at the School Office or to request (at no charge) a copy of the following information:
- A summary of the School's academic performance in the previous academic year, including Key Stage 2, GCSE and A level results.
- A record of the number of any complaints which reached the formal stage (Stage 2) of the Complaints Procedure in the previous academic year.